Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm still 0bs3ss3d with bl0gg3r

Helllooooo! I haven't blogged in sooooooo long… plus I can check how many blog entries my old computer etcher has… Muuusssttt beat teacher…. at… blooooogggg possstttsss!!!! Also there are many many MANY things I have to talk to you about…. 

(To maximise my Mr. Des Forges Beating time I have created...)
***THE 28 BLOG CHALLENGE***
1. NO ONE READS MY BLOG!!! BOO HOO!!!!
2. My class at R.I.
3. Science Projects
4. www.deviantart.com
5. Today.
6. P3NDULUM!!!!!!
7. Choir
8. Book review for the host
9. How much I hate twilight
10. Piano
11. Technology
12. OC's
13. Wiki.anwers.com
14. Neopets
15. Injections (POOIINNTY!!!!)
16. "In other news, Technology Death Toll is on the Rise,"
17. iGemma
18. ***DRAMA QUEEN***
19. Konichiwa!
I CAN'T THINK OF 28!!!! ... I think this is enough to get me started though anyway...

On with my blogging… =w= 
1. NO ONE READS MY BLOG
Why am I writing to "you" if you is no one??? My friends are subscribed to my blog but… like…. NO ONE REEEAAADDDSSS ITTTTT!!!! >:U Argh… someone read my blog… please... I think I'm going to make another blog which any one in the world can read without it having to be private...

I WROTE THE STUFF ABOVE 5 MINUTES AGO... And I couldn't help myself.... I HAD to see how many posts my old I.C.T. teacher has.... and... annndd.... annndd... He has 108 and I only have 82!!!!! (83 including this post... -.-) NOES!!!! I need to do more posting.. fast!!! Also... it surprises me that in 3 months the teacher only did 34 posts... (even though I only did about 7... teachers need to do more than that!) Pooooo.... Now I have to do like.... 26 posts to catch up!!! D: *sob* Well... this sucks... Anyway... continuing with the fact that no one reads my blog...

I spend hours writing a recount of most of my life for 2 years and NO ONE APPRECIATES MY HARD WORK... I mean... Our I.C.T. Teacher last year thought I had only 7 posts on blogger last year... our class only had 39 which means technically I had done more blog posting than my own glass room and I.C.T. teacher put together plus another so and so amount of children... :( *sigh* One day I'll be happy I wrote all of this stuff... In the mean time I shall "try" to kick my old teachers butt at blogging (try.....) I need more posts!!!!

Sayonara!! =w= stupid japanese stuffz...

P.S. T.G.I.F.!!!! (thank god it's friday!)
***Friday after school haven***

0 comments: