Friday, October 29, 2010

Supernaturlalalllll!!!


Okay.. so.. I haven't blogged in ages.. and halloween is tommorrow! Yaayy! Caannddyyy!!!!! :D Also me and Jessica watch Supernatural.. the tv series now so... watch it! It's awesome.. seriously... you'll thank me.. one day.. ;D
Episodes here: http://www.watchmissedepisodes.com/tv-shows/watch-supernatural-online/
We watch them on the internet cause they're really far into the series on normal tv - season six or something I'm at the end of season 1 and Jessica's at the beginning of season 2 so we're not that far in.. It's a horror series so y'know.. don't blame me if you get freaked out XDD Also I found this really cute chibi picture of the main characters Sam and Dean, except next to it are the lyrics from that old show 'That's so Raven' it turns out she actually had a song called 'Supernatural' so that's kinda funny - but you have to admit it is mega cute!!! :P

0 comments: