Friday, July 30, 2010

www.deviantart.com (it's epic dude...)

My favourite website... =w=

So... basically it's a website where you upload your art and comment on other peoples...
                                      
PICTURE: Of my home page, the pictures on the left are my latest pictures, on the right is my deviantart point donations. Along the top is my username, my messages, the submit art button and the shop button, at the moment I'm saving up for a premium membership which lets you have journal skins (colourful journals) and the ability to critique other peoples work... (you also get an asterisk before your username!) *gem-313-gem (I feel special-er already!)
 
PICTURE: On the left, my four latest favourites and on the right some of the latest people to donate me points.
 
PICTURE: On the left, Some of the people who follow me, on the right, part of my latest journal entry. The pictures on it have to be typed using their thumb nail, the first two pictures (on the top line) are my friends profile pictures, the first one is Jessica's and it's typed like this: :iconGemmaandJessica: and Lily's is typed like this :iconCherii-Lolita: . On the next line there is a picture of a face that looks kinda like "what the..?" the thumbnail for that is :iconwthplz: , there's also :iconlegaspplz: and :iconilavplz:
 
PICTURE ABOVE: My freehand computer drawing (done on scratch and taken a screen shot of)
 
PICTURE ABOVE: There are things you can use called bases where people draw the basic outline of the person and you can do the backdrop the clothes and usually the hair...
ABOVE: Deviantart stamp - People can decorate their pages and journals by collecting stamps, people can submit stamps just like pictures. I made my own stamp by getting a stamp template and colouring it white on my paint program ipaint (it can be really good sometimes and other times a real pain... 8U) Then I put it into the program pages and put some images of emoticons and text on top and took screenshots. Finally I looked up a gif animator website and animated it and put it in a loop. Most of those websites only let you upload about 7-ish pictures otherwise I would've put more images... 
***MY NAME IS GEMMA BLOGS PRESENTS....***
***THE 100 WAYS TO BE ANNOYING STAMP!!!***

And that pretty much is deviantart... kinda... There's heaps more stuff but I don't think I'd be able to type it all XD
Byyyeee!!!

0 comments: