Saturday, July 31, 2010

I didn't know there was such thing as blog memes...

NOW THAT I HAVE DISCOVERED THE BLOG MEME MY LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME


1. Pretend the Internet is destroyed overnight. What do you do when you find out?
No... NO.... NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sits down and rocks back and forth* all my files.... my watchers... my blog.. email... ALL GONE!!!!!

2. Review an unsung hero: someone in social media who consistently creates excellent work but seems to get very little recognition. Look at it as an opportunity to discover a hidden gem or a star-in-waiting.
Hmm.... unsung hero..... Urrrr...... I don't think I know anyone... who  is...

3. Should blogging platforms be easier to set-up, use and maintain? What are the pros and cons of making them easier to use?
I like my blog just the way it is =w=

4. Describe a situation when a blog post or article that you wrote was COMPLETELY misinterpreted by almost everyone that read it. What would you do differently now if you had to rewrite it?
I think everyone understands my blogs just fine...... (not like anyone reads them...)

5. Do memes have any value beyond entertainment? List at least five benefits to the meme creator, the meme participants, and the meme readers.
URRR... it's good for me and the reader because I'll probably look back at this later and be like "I said that?!"

6. Write a blog post sentence or two on any topic, but don’t use any adverbs. Bonus points if you can also write the post without adjectives.
Hello, This is my post with no adverbs. Do you blog? I do... 
(THAT WAS SO FRIKKIN' HARD!)

7. Write a blog post sentence or two about honesty from the point of view of a fictional character. You can be for or against honesty.
Snape from harry potter, he always pretends to be evil... but he's still good, and always honest to dumbledore ;) SNAPE RAAWWWWKKKKSSS!!!!

8. Find at least three of your best comments that you left on other blogs. Use them to write your own blog post. Find a way to tie the three comments together. 
ASDFGSFAD.... ur.. I dun have enough comments

9. Write a something backwards, in the style of the movie Memento. The scenes in Memento are shown in reverse chronological sequence, so, literally, the beginning of the movie was the last thing that happened.
I saved this blog post then finished this meme, after that I stuffed around on google maps.

10. Imagine that a brain-to-computer interface has been created. Instead of typing, clicking, or talking, you could just think and then your computer would do whatever you wanted to do. How would that feel? Would you want to work that way?
No.... I'd just want to type, it's...... better feeling the keys and clicking and pressing stuff... it just wouldn't feel right..

I HAVE FINISHED owo

0 comments: