Friday, May 7, 2010

Kids for Kids World Vision Concert 2010

Hi guys! On wednesday night I performed in the kids for kids world vision concert! This is my third choir performance except that I am in a different choir now. I'm now in the choir at R.I. I was going to go into R.I. singers but I had already done it twice and this choir sounded more exciting. I liked it because it was more informal than the APPA concerts and it had songs that were more fun... Like Rockin' Robin! We sang with Suzanne Prentice. She's really nice and funny. She is really good at performing and entertaining people as well as singing :) . I also thought the conductor was really cool and funny except I'm not sure what his name is because I didn't hear properly. On the CD the songs are less exciting but when we got there it was so fun!

0 comments: