Friday, April 30, 2010

YEAR 7 CAMP: CAMP ADAIR

Yes, that's right... it's finally come... THE ONE... THE ONLY... YEAR 7 CAMP BLOG!!!! The brilliant new stuffz that U R about 2 see has came straight from my camp journal (plus more!!!) Soo..... sit back, relax, and let me drone on about a mud slide for 3 hours!!!

DAY 1 ~~~
28th April 2010
Dear Journal, (omg! so authentic!) Today was sooooooo busy!* The bus trip took AGES to get here! (camp adair)When we first got here we all got assembled in the meeting hall and got talked to about all the activities and rules of camp adair.
THE NEVER ENDING SET
OF RULES!!!!!!
Report any damage immediately (accidentally drops pencil on bunk leaving tiny mark, rushes out at 5:00am HELLP!!!! EMERGENCY!!! DAMAGE TO BUNK BED!!!!!!)
Only use equipment and activities with an adult supervising (I'm an adult right??? You supervise me I supervise you!!!)
Respect the privacy and belongings of others (SMASH!!! oops?)
Report to the meeting area as fast as possible when the whistle blows (toy whistle, toot! tricked u!!!)
Listen carefully to instructions and obey them immediately (pick your nose and eat it!!! EWW!!! NOO!!! you must obey me!!! do it!!!)
Always stay with your group when doing activities (losers
... huh? did I say that aloud???)
Do not bring chewing gum (but i like chewing gum???), cell phones (how on earth can i text without a cell phone, omg totally stupid!), ipods (nevermind... I'll just use my mp3 player!) MP3s (WHAT?! No MP3????!!!!) and other electronics. (how will i live???)
Keep cabins tidy, they will be
inspected for points and prizes. (this doesn't apply to me... I'm in a dormitory!!!)
Do not run on the verandas, walk calmly and quietly. (tag you're it!!!)
Do not enter other cabins without adult permission. (shhh!! I put my toe in your cabin, teeheee!!!!)
No talking after lights out. (OMG I TOTALLY KNOW WHO HER BOYFRIEND IS!!! IT'S KEVIN!!!!)
Stay in your cabins when you wake up: No noise or movement before 7:00 am. (3:00a.m.HEY GUYS!!!!! IT'S MORNING!!!! RISE AND SHINE!!!!)
end of rules!!!
After that we had a tour of the camp...
And now... especially for you... an..
. E-TOUR!!!




As you can see here is an over view of the whole of camp adair!!!
The big green roundish building thing that my friends all thou
ght was a farm is the meeting hall, to the south of that there is a car park and to the north-west there is the ropes course the flying squirrel (don't ask) the super fox and the mud confidence course.



THAT WAS THE WORLDS FASTEST E-TOUR
MISSING OUT HEAPS OF STUFFZ... MOVING ON...

,most of the activities were either high up or muddy... or both. A combination of my least favourite things!I am definitely NOT doing the super fox!!! (luckily my group didn't do that activity)Also when we were touring we saw lots of orienteering signs which were probably for the visual orienteering activity (my group is doing that on Thursday) after that it was lunchtime and me and my friend got lost, somehow we ende
d up at the dining hall and all the kids who went on Monday had sausages, Mr. Anderson saw us, embarrassing!!! Luckily we found our way back to the meeting hall for lunch. Then it was the first activity... The Mudslide. I was soooo scared to go on it and I had been dreading doing it for the past three days! When we were crossing the swing bridge we were only allowed ten people to go on it at a time, like... rope = snap, freaky! Everyone was jumping on it despite all the signs! When we were across we saw a HUGE slide...


TO BE CONTINUED!!!! (NO SERIOUSLY!!! I WON'T FORGET!!!!!) I'LL DO IT TOMORROW... I THINK... SEEYA!





* U have nooo idea...

0 comments: