Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Freaking WAFFLES?!

Today.. I found out that all the traffic on my blog is because of my freaking 'Do you like Waffles?' picture!!! DUUDE... FML

Okay... so the overview of my posts... The waffles post has 2,006 views!!!! And I know it's just random people looking up pictures of waffles and going wooah.. cool bro.. and using it as their profile pic.
Then there's my abstract picture which was probably caused cause of people wanting a desktop picture and looking up abstract images for their desktop or something... December calendar.. self explanatory.. I don't know why elmo dressed as a shtriga would be so popular though.. xD
People also probably think corbin bleu actually turned into a llama.

Referring sites..
Of course google..
BUT THEN 377 VIEWS OFF GOOGLE CANADA?
It's the waffles isn't it..?
Also the uk, australia, nz, india, philippines, malaysia and mexio =P

Search keywords..
THIS IS THE TRUTH.
80% of all searches on my blog are waffle related!!

I see whut you did there canada...

0 comments: