Friday, April 15, 2011

Lessons in nerdfighter wisdom

IT APPEARS I HAVE RETURNED.
Although only one person reads my blog.. I.. HAVE.. RETURNED..
I'm probably gonna go and bug everyone to read it though.. yet.. gemma-mynameisitalian.blogspot.com .. is a long blog name... my name is italian? I wonder what I was thinking when I made it... (that my name was italian? *jokesnare*)
Yeah, so, it's 2011, and I have +1 wisdoms now so I think I may survive.. I have been prevailing with my friends and we have been conquering with our super nerdfighter powers against the forces of evil (with some sexual innuendoes along the way.. okay.. FINE.. LOTS.. of innuendoes)
I have finally decided that no.. I am not normal.. so.. yeah.. DITCH THE REAL PEOPLE, I HAVE NERDFIGHTERS, and you should just be yourself *disney grin*
EHHHHH GO AWAY ZACH EFRON, I DON'T NEED UR STALKER FACE ALL UP IN MY BLOG.
Oh.. and by the way.. it's the last day of term.. and you all know what that means..
It's................
FRIDAY! FRIDAY! GONNA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! EVERYBODY'S LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKENDS! WEEKENDS!
my hand is a dolphin!

oh.. btw.. if anyone sees this.. EVER
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease look at these places  (can get +13 free internets)
- gem-313-gem.deviantart.com
- gem-313-gem.tumblr.com
- gem_313_gem.twitter.com
- THIS BLOG.

0 comments: