Sunday, August 1, 2010

My new abstract pictures

Hallo! I have more abstract pictures off Bomomo!



This picture is my newest picture called "Penisieve" Harry Potter Inspired no? XD
I like the colours for this, I edit in iphoto and I usually put an edge blur on it plus the antique setting which doesn't actually make it  antique it just focus' it around the edges making it purple. At the moment I'm listening to pendulum (best music evar) my sister is throwing a tantrum cause she didn't get a story so I'm in the lounge... P3NDULUM!!!!


This was my second Bomomo picture called "Daydream" My dad says that my other one (in my first blog post about bomomo) looked like a map of the London underground! YESH Pendulum witchcraft is playing :3 
CLICK THE LINK!!! DO IITTT!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5-ypY4lVsA
So pretty... I've always liked techno music...
Anyways...

SEEYA! XD

0 comments: