Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wedding


I'm going to a wedding and being a flower girl! yaaayyzzzz!!!

THE WEBSITE: http://web.me.com/hoylerachel/Wedding/Welcome.html

BEST DRESS COMPETITION!
HAVE YOUR DRESS MADE REAL AND WORN TO THE WEDDING!!!!

I NEED YOUR HELP DESIGNING A DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have 2 weeks (est) to help me! starting now!!! (11th April 2010 , 11:46 am)
The other flower girls are my cousin Laura (see posts tagged laura) and my sister Izzy. They will be wearing this dress (the dress at the top) but I'm supposed to be making mine more, grow up. like.... I'm having the same type of ribbon but I'm supposed to be changing the top, ex, shoestring straps and even the skirt part if I want to... get creative!... you might win something! email me your design ideas, do a sketch, scan it and email it to me or just send me your picture off paint and I'll post it on my blog! (MAKE SURE YOUR PICTURE IS CLEARLY LABELED WITH WHAT MATERIALS THEY ARE)
THE MATERIALS AND FABRICS!!!
You're only allowed to use the materials organza, fulle and cotton. (if you don't know what those are look below)
ORGANZA
The material used for this bag is called organza, it goes overtop of the dress and is a floaty material.









FULLE
In this picture the skirt is made of a material called fulle. It is the poofy frilly part of the dress!



COTTON...
YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT COTTON LOOKS LIKE!
if you don't (which you should!) look cotton up on google images.

GOOD LUCK!

ENTRIES MUST BE IN BY 20th April! (BUT BEFORE THEN IS BETTER BECAUSE WE NEED TO SEND THE ENRIES IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)
WINNER WILL BE DECIDED 20th - 22nd April

0 comments: